REVIEW: Since I Saw You by Beth Kery

28y.o personal assistant is surprised at how different her boss' brother Hero looked in real life.

And how attracted she is to him, especially since she'd been holding a torch for her boss for 11 years.  She doesn't let it stop her from her work of helping him market his revolutionary invention to well-known companies. Early-30s' Hero doesn't let heroine's controlled manner and lifestyle stop him from pursuing her. Their secret affair develop but becomes restricting after awhile. When he finds out about her secret feelings for his own brother, their secret affair takes a turn.

Concise, romantic, erotic, and touching.  We saw the character changes of both Hero and heroine in this Kery book.**  And, with it, the development of their romance. Sexual chemistry was electric and sex scenes were explicit and hot. There's some light BDSM and anal sex. Interestingly, the sex scenes accentuated the depth of emotional and character changes in Hero and heroine. The way they affected each other was apparent, making their love solid and their HEA(happy ever after) realistic.

Well-recommended.

**A more detailed review with SPOILERS is on my blog. Click here.