REVIEW: Security Binds Her by Jennifer Bene

Office temp employee heroine is abducted by their office building's security guard.

He forces her to be a sexual submissive for his & his brother's sex-slave business. However, he finds himself handling her gentler and more forgiving of her defiance. But his brother dislikes his personal involvement with her and advances her auction sooner,  despite his protests. How does he stop her from being auctioned off to another man?

Suspenseful writing. The mystery of the security guard's identity: whether he was the villain or the Hero or both...kept me riveted. It's definitely dark & disturbing. Yet, I'd see glimpses of a possible romance. There were those moments of caring & safety between heroine & the mysterious security guard that had me hoping for better things to come between these 2. It's a cliffhanger & the ending was not what I expected. Or hoped.**  I went on to read books 2 & 3 to see what their future will be.

**SPOILERS re: the security guard's identity are on my blog review. Click here.

Security Binds Her (Thalia Book 1) (The Thalia Series) - Jennifer Bene